Job Description: Marketing Assistant
HVEA Engineers is a recognized leader in the transportation field located in the Hudson Valley. We are noted for both providing the highest quality technical work and our consistent performance in responding to our clients’ needs and interest. Our reputation reflects excellence in our commitment to accuracy, professional expertise an exemplary client service.
HVEA provides a range of services including design and construction inspection of transportation infrastructure, consulting and construction materials testing services.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to be based out of our Beacon, NY office. The Marketing Assistant will assist the Proposal Manager in producing documents to respond to RFP’s, RFQ’s and other public/private solicitations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist the Proposal Manager with the preparation of proposals and statement of qualifications including updating marketing boilerplate such as staff resumes, projects descriptions and various forms.
- Print, copy, laminate and bind proposals. Ensure quality standards are adhered to through all production stages.
- Provide writing and/or editing support for various proposal and communication efforts.
- Create graphic illustrations, charts, matrices and process flow charts for incorporation into proposals and presentations.
- Provide graphic and content updates to social media accounts.
- Create ads for placement in various journals and directories.
- Create videos for inclusion in presentations and/or our website.
- Create project visualizations/renderings for current and/or potential projects.
- Keep project photography files up to date.
- Database entry.
- Other duties as assigned
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or media related studies is preferred.
- Experience in the A/E/C industry a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant marketing/graphic related experience.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and print production software such as Adobe Photoshop and/or Google SketchUp.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Valid Class D Driver’s License required.
We offer competitive salaries, and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive group health, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage.
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement including tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off.
- Eleven Company paid holidays.
- 401K retirement plan.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HVEA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer